There are so many mom bloggers out there and I just want to help you connect to the best I’ve found on the web. These are blogs I read often and they are blogs that truly help me in my own life as woman, wife, and mother.
1. http://theparentingpassageway.com/ – Carrie is the author of this blog, a mom of 2 daughters and a son. Her posts are amazing to me. They are chock full of real-life triumphs and challenges. She’s extremely insightful and knowledgeable. She is influenced by Waldorf philosophy in her approach to mothering and I always learn fascinating bits of information from her.
2. http://www.peertrainer.com/ – Jackie is the co-founder of this blog and she authors most of the posts. She’s a mom who is in excellent health and provides me with daily inspiration and knowledge about staying fit and eating well. I love her approach. Today’s blog post, she did a video about the top 5 things she keeps in her fridge. I love that!
3. http://www.momversation.com/ – I do like blogs that are uplifting and motivating and do not let motherhood look like some sort of freak side-show or a comedy of errors. However, I am highly entertained and sometimes even enlightened by the moms who create these video posts on different topics that affect all of us. It’s really fun to hear the different perspectives – it gets my own wheels spinning on what I would say if I were interviewed on the topic.
4. http://www.soulemama.com/ – I don’t frequent it as much as the first two, but when I want to see some beautiful photos that capture the life of motherhood, I know where to go. Amanda Soule is just a sweet, creative, humble mama. And I just love her use of photography, nature, and the everyday. She makes mothering look good.
5. http://dagmarbleasdale.com/ – I am a subscriber of Dagmar Bleasdale’s blog. She’s a mom who is passionate about breastfeeding and has an adorable toddler named Landon. She’s originally from Germany and I started reading her posts when she was blogging about her trip to visit her family in Germany. I love learning new things and especially have a little window into the lives of other people from other places. Dagmar has a lovely blogging style and it’s always fun to see her new pictures.
So, there you have it. The top 5 blogs that I read and enjoy. What are you favorite blogs?